Meeting your wishes and family's traditions
We understand every funeral is different because every person is unique
and each family situation is different.
Welcome to Cornwall Funeral Services
Cornwall Funeral Services is an Independent Funeral Home covering Redruth, Camborne and all surrounding areas.
We are proud to provide a caring, personal and respectful service to everyone we assist and are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
What should you do when someone dies?
Call 01209 211684 (available 24 hours) and one of our team will guide you from that point forward.
Our commitment to you:
- Cornwall Funeral Services will help you to arrange a funeral with the utmost respect
- All our team are committed to making each funeral or celebration of life exactly as you wish
- We will pay attention to every detail, putting you and loved ones at the forefront of everything we do
- We will explain each step to you
- We are will available to you 24 hours a day to advise, reassure and listen
- We will take time to focus on the small details and ensure each team member is fully aware of your wishes on the day
The Simple Funeral (£1,850 + 3rd party costs)
We will provide a dignified funeral for your loved one which will not compromise on the care they or you receive.
Our services include:
- Bringing your loved one into our care (24 hours a day)
- We will care for your loved one until the funeral
- They will be rested in our mortuary.
- Use of our chapel of rest
- All funeral arrangements
- We'll bring your loved one to the service in a hearse
- One of our funeral directors will be with you at service
Contact Cornwall Funeral Services today for further details.
Plan Ahead - Pre-Plan
You can make these important decisions in the privacy of your own home.
Experience the Difference
We offer unique opportunities for families to create healing moments after loss. Our experience will help you discover ways to pay tribute.
Celebrating the life you shared together is the cornerstone of healing after loss.
Without a doubt, dying is one of the few events in life that is certain to occur. One day you will take your last breath. For most of us, this is a disquieting thought. Yet it is still something you should plan for - if not for your own peace-of-mind, then for the well-being of those you all leave behind.
Excellent, very professional, and friendly also. I would recommend Cornwall Funeral Services to anyone needing the support of a funeral director.